From: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Date: 11/22/05 09:04:51
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Subfile > 9999 records

OK, drawing a BIG blank on this one, I have a subfile where SFLSIZ=PAGSIZ+1,
with the typical 4.0 RRN (SFLRCDNBR) defined as a hidden field.  I am having
a problem once the user scrolls past the 9999th record in the file being
displayed with receiver too small (using eval statement)....

  I am CLUELESS as to how I have (or even if I have) dealt with this in the
past.....

  I tried (even though I was PRETTY sure it would  not work) making the RRN
field bigger (6.0) but gives me error on compile saying too large for field
type (guessing its the SFLRCDNBR keyword)