Dave,

You bring up some good points, but, based on your email's domain name,
people will probably take what you say with a grain of salt.

I, too, sometimes have to fight my own raisings.  My father really did not
drill into me tolerance for other people and cultures - quite the opposite
in fact.  And I find myself wondering about some of the mailings on this
list.  Whether I would reply more welcomingly with an email from
MrLilyWhite at GoodOleUsa dot com than I would from ImaForeigner at
DieYouUSCapitalistRunningDog dot com.

But I have done my share of assistance, and my share of RTFM's, to both.

Rob Berendt