Well, you nailed it, Doug.  Vendor code with FREE op codes sprinkled
throughout.  I guess I should'a mentioned that in my original post, if
for no other reason than to avoid any possible ruin to my reputation
as a "modern" coder.

Frankly, this program, as well as all the others in this particular
application system, needs to be scrapped and redesigned and written
from scratch.  I'm getting vibes from others that this is a mutual
opinion, and the newer incarnation will be GUI based.  The way the
users use this application screams for GUI-type functions.  But it's a
fairly large application system, and it will require significant time
& resources to do it right.

BTW, Option( *SrcStmt : *NoDebugIO ) is in each of my IV apps.

- Dan