I think I know the answer to this, but is there a *NODEBUGIO-like
option for the RPG-III compiler like there is for the RPG-IV compiler?
 Or some other way to effect it?  I am stepping through a program, and
everytime I encounter an I/O statement, I have to set a breakpoint on
the next statement and F12 to skip the mindless I/O.  The clue: the
debugger goes to the very last C-statement in the program, and the
message is "Step completed at line" and the number shown is that last
C-statement.  So, I guess I am "effecting" my solution, but it's a
half-solution since I combine F10=Stepping with F12=Resuming, and when
I F12, I don't expect to break at these particular statements (after
an I/O statement), and it can be confusing ("why did I break here?").
And, even if I'm stepping through, sometimes quickly, I can miss that
I'm hitting F10 on an I/O statement, and I get sent to the end of the
program in the debugger; I'd like to get back to where the I/O
statement is so that I can set a breakpoint after it and F12 past it.
Frustrating.

TIA,
Dan