Hi Nelson,

I am working on V5R3

1) I had created a main module "PGMMOD1"

DNum1             S              4  0   INZ(700)
DNum2             S              4  0   INZ(800)
DProc1            Pr
DNum1                            4  0
DNum2                            4  0
C                   CALLP     Proc1(Num1 :Num2)
C                   Eval      *inlr = *on

2) I had created a Sub-module "MOD1"

HNomain
DProc1            Pr
DNum1                            4  0
DNum2                            4  0
 *
PProc1            B                   Export
DProc1            PI
DNum1                            4  0
DNum2                            4  0
C                   Eval      Num1 = Num1 + Num2
C     Num1          Dsply
C                   Return
PProc1            E

3) I had compiled both the main module "PGMMOD1" and sub-module ""MOD1"
    With Compiler options "*DEBUGIO" and Debugging views "*Source"

4) I had created a Service program "SRVPGM1" with module "MOD1"
   CRTSRVPGM SRVPGM(HSCDC09/SRVPGM1) MODULE(MOD1) EXPORT(*ALL)
   SRCFILE(HSCDC09/SOURCE)

5) I had created a program with the same name as main module "PGMMOD1"
   CRTPGM PGM(PGMMOD1) MODULE(PGMMOD1) BNDSRVPGM(HSCDC09/SRVPGM1)

6) STRDBG , then I added break points to the main module "PGMMOD1"
   Then STRDBG PGM(PGMMOD1) UPDPROD(*YES)

7) The F14 = Module list , added Service program as shown below
   Opt     Program/module     Library        Type
         SRVPGM1           *LIBL          *SRVPGM
         SRVPGM1           HSCDC09        *SRVPGM
           MOD1                           *MODULE
         PGMMOD1           HSCDC09        *PGM
           PGMMOD1                        *MODULE     Selected

8) Now selected Option = 5 for "Mod1" and could able to add  break points
   To this module "MOD1"
9) F3 from the debugging mode and then called the main program
   Call  PGMMOD1 , I am at my break point that was specified earlier and
   could able to start debugging.

Thanks
Sadiq ...