Dear All,

            I tried "zoom in" to these options and got a bit confused
.The F1 key on these fields gives the following definition

            *NOSRCSTMT

             Line Numbers in the listing are assigned sequentially;
these

             numbers are used when debugging using statement numbers.
Line

             Numbers are shown on the left-most column of the listing.
The

             source IDs and SEU Sequence Numbers are shown on the two
right-most

             columns of the listing.

             *SRCSTMT

              Statement numbers for debugging are generated using SEU
sequence

 numbers and source IDs as follows:

    Statement_Number = source_ID * 1000000 +

                       source_SEU_sequence_number

 SEU Sequence Numbers are shown on the left-most column of the

 listing.  Statement Numbers are shown on the right-most column of

 the listing; these numbers are used when debugging using statement

 numbers.

 Note:  When OPTION(*SRCSTMT) is specified, all sequence numbers

 in the source files must contain valid numeric values. If there

 are duplicate sequence numbers in the same source file, the

 behavior of the debugger may be unpredictable and statement

 numbers for diagnostic messages or cross reference entries may

 not be meaningful.

>From the above definition I understand there are three "Identities" for
any

Source statement.

1.       SEU statement number ( I have no confusion on this)

2.        Source IDs  ( I am confused about this --- where is this
found? )

3.        Statement_Number ( I am confused about this too.-where do we
find this?)

            So in a nutshell my doubt is about Source IDs & Statement
Number

            Where are they found and what is their relevance?....If they
are both found in

            Compiler listing (spool generated) , what is the
significance of having both of

            Them ?.

            Thanks in Anticipation,

Regards,

S.Chand

DISCLAIMER:
intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE
COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is
appreciated.