From: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Date: 06/09/05 12:37:45
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: Anyone not using WDSC for RPG development

With a faster machine, I can save my company about 30 mins a day. 30
mins/day * 261 work days (about) = about 130 hours/year wasted wating for
the computer to catch up. 130 hour at (lets say $20/hour salary) =
$2,600/year computer is now paid for in less than a year's time.

On 6/9/05, Bob Cozzi <cozzi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes, but American companies only care about "this" quarter, not 12-month
> payback. <tic>
>
> -Bob Cozzi
> www.RPGxTools.com <http://www.RPGxTools.com>
> If everything is under control, you are going too slow.
> - Mario Andretti

Mike Wills
Midrange Programmer/Lawson Software Administrator
koldark@xxxxxxxxx
http://mikewills.name
Want Gmail? Email koldark+gmail@xxxxxxxxx to get on my waiting list.