>> How would you 'clear' 'setoff' a block of indicators in a INDDS?

Based on what Barbara and Charles suggested, I split the difference and did the
following. Note the second line from the bottom, "Clear ErrorIndicators;".
Seems to do the trick.

fTG0002_D01cf   e             WorkStn InfDs(FI01)
f                                     UsrOpn
f                                     InDDS(dsIndicators)
f                                     Include(RD01_02:
f                                             SFMSG_CTL)

This is part of copy block.

d dsIndicators    ds
d  GenericIN01                    n   Overlay(dsIndicators: 1)
d  GenericIN02                    n   OverLay(dsIndicators: 2)
d  GenericIN03                    n   Overlay(dsIndicators: 3)
d  GenericIN98                    n   Overlay(dsIndicators:98)
d  GenericIN99                    n   Overlay(dsIndicators:99)
d  ErrorIndicators...
d                                 n   Dim(29)
d                                     Overlay(dsIndicators:50)

Code itself.

 /copy *libl/qsrcf,CB_MAP_IND
d DisplaySubfileControl...
d                                     Like(StdLgl)
d                                     Overlay(GenericIN26)
d DisplaySubfile...
d                                     Like(StdLgl)
d                                     Overlay(GenericIN27)
d ClearSubfile...
d                                     Like(StdLgl)
d                                     Overlay(GenericIN28)
d DisplaySubfileEnd...
d                                     Like(StdLgl)
d                                     Overlay(GenericIN29)

    DisplaySubfileMessages();
    If RecordsLoadedInSubFile > 0;
      DisplaySubFile = cTrue;
    Else;
      DisplaySubfile = cFalse;
      Write SF_BLANK;
    EndIf;
    DisplaySubFileControl = cTrue;

    Write RD01_03O;
    ExFmt RD01_03C;

    MSGF_ClearProgramMessageQueue(cMainProcedureName            :
                                  SystemDataStructure.ModuleName:
                                  ProgramName                   );
    Clear ErrorIndicators;

    DisplaySubfile = cFalse;

I wish IBM would give us true(*True) or false(*False) values.