From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Wilt, Charles
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 12:01 PM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: PROTOTYPING - What type of data are values as *MONTH, *DAY,
*SYS

Hm,  didn't realize that would work.

BUT...looks like it's a special case since *YEAR, *DATE are used to access
the job date.

For what the original poster wanted, and for what I've wanted to do.  You
need to be able to pass *DAYS (not *DAY!!), *WEEKS, *MONTHS, or for instance
*MDY, or *ISO0.

That is not possible as far as I can tell.

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343
fax: 513-398-1121