Ron,

Working with subfiles can be tricky, sometimes you have to go with what you
feel comfortable with.  If the way you thought would be easier for you,
then go for it.  The way I suggested is easiest for me if I had to do what
you're trying to do.  Someone else in the list may have a way that works
for them that's different than both of ours.

Frank

RPower@xxxxxxxxxx@midrange.com on 12/08/2004 09:31:55 AM

Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
       <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent by:    rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx