Douglas,

have you checked out the SFLFOLD/SFLDROP keywords?  They allow you to
switch between a short (1line) subfile and an expanded one (6 lines in
your case).

But maybe the error you get is because of something completely different.
Can you perhaps copy & past the offending code to the list?

Best regards,

Peter Colpaert
Application Developer
Massive - Kontich, Belgium
-----
Real developers never document.  If it was hard to write, it should be
hard to understand.
-----

"Douglas W. Palme" <dpalme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08/12/2004 14:55
Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries