From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 9:16 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: ESNDMAIL in RPG - Verification

We have found no way to find if the recipient got the email as once it
leaves the lan\wan it is in the web and we know of no way to obtain
feedback fro an external source on the web. However, each email request
is queued programmatically and the outgoing address is logged in a AS400
file. You may be able to get a receipt from your email server sent back
to the 400 but this is beyond our pervue and area of expertise.

Rich Sara
Senior Programmer Analyst
John Maneely and Related Companies
Station House