Rhythm and Lead Guitar here.  Acoustic and Electric.

Ron Power
Programmer
Information Services
City Of St. John's, NL
P.O. Box 908
St. John's, NL
A1C 5M2
Tel: 709-576-8132
Email: rpower@xxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.stjohns.ca/
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm. -
Sir Winston Churchill

CWilt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/11/2004 02:23 PM