Hi,

> I find WDSC runs very slow?  Do you experience the same?

You need a 2ghz computer with 512mb of RAM minimum. At that point, WDSC
runs acceptably (speed-wise) as an editor.  (Why that's the case, when
Microsoft was able to do similar editors on a 486 is another matter
entirely!)

While compiling, I still use greenscreen... for some reason, compiles in
WDSC take about 200 years to complete. I have no clue why...  I'll decide
for myself that the compile isn't going to happen, and then I'll compile
it on a green screen... After that compile is finished (sometimes more
than once) I'll go back to working on something else and be doing that for
a few minutes when out of the blue, I'll be told that the WDSc compile
completed.

I should disclaim: I'm not a WDSc expert, and I'm using version 5.0.2,
which is quite old. Indeed, I rarely use WDSc at all because it requires
Windows, which isn't the operating system that I use.