Deepak,

The easiest way to remember is, whether you are talking subfiles or not is:

Whenever you are putting out multiple formats the, 1st one out does not have
overlay active and ALL others do.

Ron

------------------------------

message: 7

date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 18:24:13 -0400 (EDT)

from: "Deepak Deshpande" <deepak.deshpande@xxxxxxxxx>

subject: Subfile overlay

Hi

I have a subfile with 4 records.

SCRN01 - All spaces (To clear any previous display)

SCRN03 - CTL record (One Input field from Header file for selection/filter)

SCRN02 - SFL record (All detail records for the header record entered,

output mode)

SCRN04 - All fields similar to SFL, used for data entry

I have defined OVERLAY for SCRN04 and SCRN03.

And I am doing WRITE SCRN04 and EXFMT SCRN03.

EXFMT shows me only CTL/SFL and not SCRN04.

Would appreciate any help on this.

Deepak