> I was under the assumption that when
> using a service program that when
> you make a change to a service program
> and you do not change the entry
> points you would not have to rebind all
> programs using that service program.

You can, but it is not 100% automatic.  There is a little bit of work
you need to do to make it happen.

> How do you change a service program without
> having to rebind all objects that are using it.

First, don't use EXPORT(*ALL) - that will certainly cause a new
signature to be created.  Use binder source instead and
EXPORT(*SRCFILE).  There is a FAQ entry which might be helpful.
Search for 'binder language' at http://faq.midrange.com.  If that
didn't help, I guess we will need to see the commands you used to
build your service program and client program.
  --buck