Come to think of it, when you wrote your print file instructions for the
4224, didn't
the lines always end with a ' ; ' delimiter?  Maybe the same IBM
programmer who wrote
the /FREE compiler wrote the printronix stuff too.....   Or maybe it was
'}'.  I don't
remember anymore.  It could have been ' }; '

We didn't get our printronix  to do bar coding originally.  But we wound
up using them
for that, and yes they were pretty slow.

Fred Underwood
North American Stainless
(502) 347-6187

mailto:funderwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Chuck Lewis" <clewis@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/18/2004 09:56 AM
Please respond to

"'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries'" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: RPGII help

LOL - that is wild (45 degree). That reminds me, prior to the PC deal I
actually programmed bar code stuff for a 4224 (I think it was) and man was
THAT a dog to print :-) We really HAVE come a long way !

Chuck