Haha!  Then yer a FOOL, Buck, because you just educated me below!

What I'm saying is that, although I have not implemented as much as you have
indicated you've done, I know there is a solution to be had IF one is
necessary.  (Because I've implemented exact same principle in spanning
boundaries of data/array/field buffers before, so could do same with
UsrSpc's, IF necessary.)  So what I'm trying to say (or "educate" folks re:,
if that's what you prefer to view it as) is that the DESIGN should NOT be
kluged up in order to accomodate an edge-case.  ESPECIALLY in RIPping (Rapid
Interface Prototyping, I like better I thin') out a prototype.  That's
really all I was pointing towards, in calling this "mistakenly apparent
need".

Iow, if you WANT to misunderstand the requirement as requiring a
teraspace-enabled program, (because it's "hip and cool" or whatEVER) you
will almost certainly come up with a lousy design that (supposedly)
"necessarily" includes the NEED for a teraspace, right?

I know for a fact, without being a teraspace-coding-expert, that CrtUsrSpc
is a heckuva lot easier, is more flexible, and all that.  So I have no such
constraint on the design and wouldn't recommend such a constraint on
somebody else.