> From: Joe Pluta
>
> With Alex's template, I think I'm going to be able to do this without
> too much trouble.

Between Alex and Scott (and the ethereal sniffer) I was able to get a
pure RPG Web Service client working.  Unfortunately, there are now two
issues to deal with.

1. The stuff comes back HTTP-ized.  I'm tired, I can't think of the name
for it, but it's when an angle bracket gets changed to < or >.
I'll have to deal with that.

2. There's a limit to the size of the data that can be held in an RPG
variable.  I should have thought of this right off the bat.  I'll have
to expand the API to use a user space instead.  Scott, what do you
think?  This can't be all that hard, right?

Anyway, for now both the Java and the RPG versions work (with the
previously noted issues for the RPG).  Many thanks to Alex and Scott.

Joe