From: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Date: 03/17/04 12:54:12
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: Disabling one of 2 keys (DEL & Update)

Booth, I am working with in the rules established by the leader.
I was told to use one format as follows:

Item Code ___

F5 Update F2 Delete

Are you saying you would 2 formats here? Cause I would, but I can't. So I am
asking how one would do it in one format. I am just staying focused in my
particular reality.