> I wonder if there is a way to see the indexes on a system.

Well, DBU has DBUDBR, or F14 from the main DBU screen.

On systems without DBU, you have to build your own using DSPDBR & DSPFD *ACCPTH
&
*SELECT.

IIRC, iSeries Navigator has something related to this.  I'm too low on memory to
check it out at the moment.

What is *really* needed, IMO, is a report you can run to identify the logicals
that
can be "rebuilt" to take advantage of access path sharing.  Plug in a physical
file
name, get back a listing of logicals that can be optimized like this.

If someone has already created the wheel....   <g>

GA