Yes, let's debate this one intelligently.  I am trying to compromise
between some people on my shop on this one.  Most of those who object,
performance wise, against a big service program and/or a big /COPY of all
the prototypes for the service program are those who wouldn't use a
service program not written by them regardless.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"Booth Martin" <Booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/15/2003 11:58 AM
Please respond to

<rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: Function Opinion

Why would this be any different than any regular programs? "Last in wins"
is
a pretty well understood issue.

A question that I have is about efficiency and performance. As an extreme
example lets say that there is only one huge service program. Would
efficiency and/or performance be different or worse than if we'd carefully
selected and included only the pieces that were actually used in the
application?

Booth Martin http://www.MartinVT.com
Booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx