   Hi Pratheb:

   Although your SFLSIZ > SFLPAG, you can still load the subfile one page at
   a time. To do this you will have to specify the PAGEDOWN keyword on
   subfile control record.

   Lets assume that your SFLSIZ = 4 & SFLPAG = 3. In this case, load the
   first 4 records and EXFMT the control record. When the user presses the
   Page down key, the response indicator is switched on and you will need to
   load the subfile for another 4 records. The Page Up process is done by the
   OS/400 program. This way you can keep a count of your "page down" events.

   Hope this helps.

   Regards,

   Hrishikesh Kotwal