Hi Barbara,

I wrote a short java program and I've found the
problem (a config.xml was missing).

However I followed your instruction for future needs
(I've also seen your tip at midrangeserver).

1. I created the home directory with my usrprf
2. I set the homedir in usrprf and re-signed on
2. Dspusrprf now says: homedir = /home/CAVALLI
3. I put the systemDefaults.properties in
/home/CAVALLI
4. It contains the following at line 1, column 1:
   os400.stdout=file:/home/CAVALLI/stdout.txt
   os400.stderr=file:/home/CAVALLI/stderr.txt
5. I put the envvar QIBM_USR_DESCRIPTOR_STDIO to Y
6. I run the program

But I CANT'T find the std*.txt in anyplace.

Did I miss something ?

Thanks.