From: James Newman [mailto:jabezinc@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 10:42 AM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Little rusty - suggestions?

I programmed RPG for about 10 years, but that was about 8 years ago.  I'm
trying to get "un-rusty" since I've got a machine at home now and I'm trying
to write a couple of applications.  I'm reading through Cozzi's book on RPG3
and that's helping bring back a good deal of it.  I also have the ATS tapes
and notebooks that I intend to go through in the next few weeks - the sample
code isn't on my 400, but I figure it is better than nothing.  I also have
my COMMON notebooks from Anaheim (94?) and Atlanta (96) and I'm going to go
through them, look at the handouts I collected.

Anyone know of a place where there might be some sample code that I could
download and look at?