From: rob@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:rob@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 9:10 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: Move 'ABC' to Numeric?

Steve,

I don't think Tom was saying it was CASE, or any other tool dependent.  I
think he was saying that no sober person would put that line in their
program on their own.  Therefore if a vendor see's a program in another
vendor's package with that line then it is pretty obvious that the other
package stole the logic from you.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"Steve Landess" <steve_landess@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07/26/2003 08:39 AM
Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries