From: Bob cozzi [mailto:cozzi@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 10:22 AM
To: 'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries'
Subject: RE: WDSC v5 (was: SEU vs. ?)

Aaron,
Somebody has to install the memory, surely the programmer's themselves don't
maintain their own desktop systems at the office... perhaps they do, but
normally you have someone who does that kind of thing and they get paid, and
get benefits etc. So I think $500 is conservative for 20+ systems.

Bob Cozzi
Cozzi Consulting
www.rpgiv.com