Rick,

>In the mean time, I'm working on 10+ small projects at a time, doing
>maintenance, etc. and it's hard for me to justify 'learning' a new IDE

This reminds me of a cartoon I once saw.  It was a desert scene, with two
opposing armies of soldiers on camels, with each soldier holding a sword.

The two front lines were still some distance apart, and there was a tent with
the sign which read "General" or somesuch.  Outside it was a salesman with a
gattling (sp?) gun.  Inside the general was saying, "Tell him I don't have time
to talk to a salesman!  I've got too much to do."

That's how I view SEU vs a "real" editor. <g>  At some point, you can't afford
*not* to get more productive.  It always amazed me that the market wouldn't
support products like CodeStudio or Flex/Edit.

Flex/Edit is *still* my favorite programming editor (sorry Bob <g>), but then
I've ugraded it to newer versions of the CodeWright engine even after Aldon
mothballed the product.  I'm probably one of the only heretics left running
Flex/Edit.

Doug