Booth, I'll grant you that they can make the install smoother.

However I will not grant you that at least SEU works every time.  For two
reasons:
- it doesn't, as others have pointed out in various ways
- Hey, a stone knife will cut wood, but I'd rather have a circular saw to
get through plywood.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"Booth Martin" <Booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/03/2003 05:01 AM
Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries