Hey all,

Has anyone used the following API's to get a node list?

nodeList = Qxml_DOM_Document_getElementsByTagName(pDomDoc: tagsToGet:
CHARSTR: 1);

or

nodeList = Qxml_DOM_Element_getElementsByTagName(pNode: tagsToGet: CHARSTR:
1);

When I specify '*' as the tagsToGet, I get the expected list of nodes, but
when I specify 'company' or 'product' (respective to the examples, xml is
below) I don't get anything returned in the node list.  I have tried
'product*' and other variations but with no luck.

<company>
 <product>XML4C</product>
 <category idea="great">XML Parsing Tools</category>
 <developedAt>IBM Center for Java Technology, Silicon Valley, Cupertino
CA</developedAt>
</company>

Any suggestions?

Aaron Bartell