Sorry if my attitude appeared snarly.  I got the impression that you were
snarly at IBM for not documenting it.  I was just pointing out that they
had.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"Tracy Ball" <TBall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
03/21/2003 11:00 AM
Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries