Hi Murali!

>I have taken this example of single page load subfile
>from Michael Catalani book "subfiles for RPG PROGRAMMERS".....
>This is nt working properlyon V5R1..when iam going for page-up
>especially its giving variety of results...

Could you describe the results you expect and the symptoms you are seeing?

>Can you please help me in reducing the code for writing pageup
>key...Its very laborious I request you help me in reducing the
>code ?

The code doesn't look too bad to me; this is the sort of thing you must do
when using a single page subfile.  You the programmer need to control the
position of the file cursor and be able to handle "half filled" pages when
paging up and down.  Aside from moving the "z-add 0 rrn" into the load
subroutine, there isn't any obvious way to reduce the code without knowing
what you want the code to do.
  --buck