Hi
my question follows the endof the code
f pf100  i f e                         k  disk
f subfile cfe                              workstn
c                    write function
c                    exfmt datactl
c                    exsr  cmd
c    cmd             begsr
c    *in03           ifeq       *on
c                    move       *on      *inlr
c                    return
c                    endif
c     *in90          ifeq       *on
c                    move        *on      *in31
c                    write      data
c                    move        *off     *in31
c                    z-add        0        rrn
c                    move        *off      *in90
c                    move        *off      *in98
c                    exsr         load
c                    endif

c    *in91           ifeq         *on
c                    move         *on       *in31
c                    write        data
c                    move          *off     *in31
c                    move           *off     *in91
c                    z-add         7         D     3 0
c                    add           rrn       D
c    *in99           ifeq          *on
c    *hival          setgt         pf100
c                    endif
do              D
c                    readp          pf100            91
c    *in91           ifeq            *on
c     *loval         setll         pf100
c                     leave
c                     endif
c                     enddo
c                    z-add         0
c                    exsr          load
c                    endif
c                    endsr

c     *inzsr         begsr
c                    z-add 0     rrn      4 0
c                    exsr         load
c                    endsr

c     load           begsr
c                    do          6
c                    read        pf100        99
c     *in99          ifeq        *on
c                    leave
c                     endif
c                    add         1           rrn
c                    write       data
c      rrn           ifeq        9999
c                    leave
c                     endif
c                     enddo
c      rrn            ifgt         0
c                      move       *on    *in30
c                      endif
c                      endsr
90-PAGE DOWN
91-PAGEUP
31-SFLCLR
30-SFLDSP
98-userdefined keyword
03-exit
99-eof
DATA--subfile format
DATACTL---subfile control format
SFLSIZ=SFLPAG=6.
function record consists 'F3-EXIT'
------------------------------------
Hai
I have taken this example of single page load subfile from Michael
Catalani book "subfiles for RPG PROGRAMMERS".....
This is nt working properlyon V5R1..when iam going for page-up
especially its giving variety of results...
Can you please help me in reducing the code for writing pageup
key...Its very laborious I request you help me in reducing the
code ?
Thanks &Regards,
Murali

Give your Company an email address like