I'm having a brain cramp trying to get the following SQL to work.  First a
little history.....

I am writing a program that outputs the results of the NETSTAT API
(QtocLstNetCnn),  When this works I will make it available to the iSeries
community.
I am trying to output some data from a RPGLE program to a file(table) that
is created in the program.  I have done this before but in this case the
data types are both CHAR and NUMERIC.

I don't  want to have the file created before hand as it is a varible to
the program.  The biggest issue is how to construct the EVAL statement so
that I can mix both CHAR and numeric data while keeping the varible file
name.

The error is     RNF7416 --- The types of the right and left hand side do
not match in the EVAL operation.

first the create table:  (this works)
 eval      sqlStm = 'create table ' +
              %trim(##lib) + '/' +
              %trim(##File) + '('    +
              ' LclAddr    CHAR(15)  NOT NULL,' +
              ' RmtAddr    CHAR(15)  NOT NULL,' +
              ' LclPort    DEC(5,0)  NOT NULL,' +
              ' RmtPort    DEC(5,0)  NOT NULL,' +
              ' BytesIn    DEC(10,0) NOT NULL,' +
              ' BytesOut   DEC(10,0) NOT NULL,' +
              ' IdleHour   DEC(3,0)  NOT NULL,' +
              ' IdleMin    DEC(2,0)  NOT NULL,' +
              ' IdelSec    DEC(2,0)  NOT NULL,' +
              ' ConnStat   CHAR(10)  NOT NULL,' +
              ' ConnType   CHAR(10)  NOT NULL,' +
              ' OutPutTime TIMESTAMP +
                NOT NULL WITH DEFAULT ' +
               ') '
then the INSERT INTO  (which is where the problem is..)

 eval      sqlStm1 = 'insert into ' +
              %trim(##lib) + '/' +
              %trim(##File) + '('    +
              ' LclAddr,' +