Hi
How to find out whether the batch job submitted has ended or
not...I dont like to use wrksplf and see there for "outq"(work
with spool file)..is there any other way to find out this?
Best Regards&Adv Thanks,
Murali

On Thu, 05 Sep 2002 James Rich wrote :
On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, Buck Calabro wrote:

> >opendir() returns a pointer to a DIR.  DIR is
> >a macro for something, anyone know what?
>
> If you have the openness includes installed, look in
QSYSINC/H(DIRENT)

Where do I get these?

> >How do I properly code opendir() in RPG?
>
> Dopendir          pr              *   extproc('opendir')
> D                                 *   value
>
> Ddirent           ds                  based(entry)
> D d_reserved                    16
> D d_fileno_geni                 10u 0
> D d_fileno                      10u 0
> D d_reclen                      10u 0
> D d_reserved3                   10u 0
> D d_reserved4                    8
> D d_nlsinfo                     12
> D d_namelen                     10u 0
> D d_name                       640

Shouldn't this be:

Ddirent_p         S               *
Ddirent           DS                  BASED(direntp)
Dd_reserved1                    16A
Dd_fileno_gen_id                10U 0
Dd_fileno                       10U 0
Dd_reclen                       10U 0
Dd_reserved3                    10I 0
Dd_reserved4                     6A
Dd_reserved5                     2A
Dd_ccsid                        10I 0
Dd_country_id                    2A
Dd_language_id                   3A
Dd_nls_reserved                  3A
Dd_namelen                      10U 0
Dd_name                        640A

leaving off d_ccsid, d_country_id, d_language_id, and
d_nls_reserved and
just using a 12 byte d_nls_info created problems for me.

James Rich