I don't have an example on this system, I'll try to
remember to post one when I get home. but I do have
a program that may help you. That program will
generate the prototypes for RPGIV to Java calls.

You can review the documentation at:

http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=9383&group_id=39365

If it sounds useful to you, download and compile
the java programs at:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/iseries-toolkit/CVSROOT/src/java/org/

These are both part of the iSeries-toolkit
(http://iseries-toolkit.sourceforge.net). The next release
should include these as part of the base download (and
hopefully have a command wrapper) so that you will not
have to go through all of the setup steps.

David Morris

>>> aroditis@adelphia.net 02/06/02 04:50PM >>>
Does anyone have an example of how to call a java method within RPG

Thanks