I'll give it a shot.

How much data do you have in the barcode? Do you have it as one big ole
string?

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Klement [mailto:klemscot@klements.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 1:08 AM
To: 'rpg400-l@midrange.com'
Subject: RE: Barcoding - ZPL instruction ^B7

I haven't done any Zebra printers, but I've done Datamax...

I think I defeated the "page size errors" on mine by using the following
settings on the device description:

    TRANSFORM(*YES) MFRTYPMDL(*WSCST) WSCST(*LIBL/QWPDEFAULT)

Of course, I have no idea whether your enviornment is the same as mine --
so your mileage may vary :)