Your code lists things like '^F' and '^B' are these supposed to actually
represent two characters of '^' and 'F' or are they intended to represent
the one character 'Control-F'?  (the '^F' would be a popular way to
represent control F)

If your printer is expecting to get a Ctrl-F, you'll need to look at the
EBCDIC->ASCII translation issues and figure out exactly what needs to be
sent in order to make the printer receive an ASCII Ctrl-F.

For example:

Our Datamax printers are attached to our AS/400 using I-O 4440S devices
that convert Twinax to Serial as well as converting EBCDIC to ASCII.
The I-O box gives us the ability to send a "passthru code", to send
control characters... they are delimited by "&%".   When Datamax book
describes "^B" (Control-B) as being the character the printer needs to
receive, we send the string "&%02&%".   The I-O box sees the 02 being
delimited by it's passthru characters, and sends a ASCII x'02' to the
printer (which is Ctrl-B)

I'm not familiar with Zebra's printer language, but this might be the
direction you need to go in...

Does the printer have a debugging mode that you can put it in?  So you can
see exactly what data it's receiving?  That might help you narrow down the
problem...  at least it does on my Datamax printers :)