From: rpg400-l@midrange.com
Date: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 11:31:20 AM
To: 'rpg400-l@midrange.com'
Subject: RE: Insert a record
Ok, here's the application:
I have a report spool file (from a 3rd party application) that I copy to a
physical file.
The customer number is 14-10-00-01. We are faxing the statements to the
customer, and I need
to add some text before the 1st line of the report for each customer, as in:

Date: 10/12/01
BRYLI 14-10-00-01
105 SCOTT LANE
WEATHERFORD, TX