>>>fax number here<<<
                                                       Date:  10/12/01

       BRYLI                                         14-10-00-01

       105 SCOTT LANE

       WEATHERFORD, TX

                                      76085

 Invoice       Date       Due Date                        Balance  Due

 00400788     07/09/01    08/09/01                             101.00  ***

 400002       07/02/01    11/03/01                             104.41

 406515       08/06/01    09/06/01                             113.80  **

 8000208      07/28/01    08/29/01                            -104.41  **

                                        Total                  214.80

  *     1 - 30 days overdue