Kind depends on how you define "best."  I'll admit it, I've never used movea
much, because I didn't bother to study the documentation.  I've used loops a
lot.

Seems like anything that uses pointers to shuffle stuff around and/or does
storage mapping needs to be hidden inside a procedure to spare those who
come after from needing to think about the details.  That also means it has
to work correctly. I think that's what's attractive about movea.