  • Subject: Re: Because it's there... (Was: Printer Overflow and BIF's)
  • From: "Rick Childers" <rcvernors@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 16:59:16 -0400

It WOULD bother me.  I had just written a program where I used the
following....
C              if     *in90
C               blah blah blah
C              endif

C              if     not *IN88
C               blah blah blah
C              endif

C    acct#     chain  actfile
C              if     not %found
C                blah blah
C              endif

Another programmer got the assignment of modifing the program to add another
function.  Instead of JUST doing HIS job, he also changed all  of my
existing code to...
C     *IN90     IFEQ   *ON
C               blah blah blah
C               ENDIF

C     *IN88    IFEQ     *OFF
C               blah blah blah
C              ENDIF

C    ACCT#     chain  actfile               99
C    *IN99     IFEQ   *ON
C                blah blah
C              endif

The *&^$%# even capitalized my code.