For the arguing that I did (whot most people who know me will tell you that
I do all the time anyhow), you're welcome!

I wrote a reply to this then noticed that it looked pompous so I killed it
and started over.  If I can't have qualified names, I will use prefixes.  I
have had too much trouble when RPG unifies the storage for fields with the
same names.

As far as the problem with moves and copies, I wrote a tiny preprocessor
that simulates a COBOL "move corresponding".  It generates the appropriate
moves and z-adds between structures.

Richard Jackson
mailto:richardjackson@richardjackson.net
http://www.richardjacksonltd.com