From: Jim Langston [mailto:jlangston@conexfreight.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 1:45 PM
To: RPG400-L@midrange.com
Subject: Text on report

I have a report to generate that has quite a bit of text on it.  A whole paragraph, basically.

I'm not using the reports, but O specs in my RPG program.  I know some would say, and probably rightfully so, to use a report program for this, but I want to do this in O specs.

My question is, how do you feel would be the best way to get this long text data into my program to print on the page?