  • Subject: RE: F Specs on an OVRDBF
  • From: "Cobb, Laura" <LCobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 11:44:35 -0400

Jim,
I know there is almost always more than one way to skin a cat, but when it
is still so new you can really only do what comes to mind or what you have
been previously exposed to.  A positive argument for your advice already.
So thank you for your advice, never occurred to me to do something so
simple. Forest through the trees thing I guess. Or just plain "Der Laura!"

LAC