  • Subject: Re: PDM/SEU
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 14:03:24 -0500

As the one person said, this can denigreate into a religious
war and why should we have to make a choice.  My reply is about
a function of Code/400 that IS available in SEU.
<snip>
not even mentioning being able to double-click on an erromessage
and have the editor positioned on the field ......
<endsnip>
Granted, it is a little round about but,
1)  Compile in batch.
2)  Edit the program again.
3)  Press F15 to browse/copy
4)  Change selection from '1=Member' to '2=Spool file'.
5)  At the prompt at the top of the spool file type in *ERR and
    press F16 to find.
Again, SEU has so much in there, you just have to find it.

Jon.Paris@hal.it on 05/30/2000 01:45:19 PM
Please respond to RPG400-L@midrange.com@Internet