  • Subject: Re: Urgent help needed !!!!
  • From: Anton Gombkötö <Gombkoetoe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 17:37:28 +0200

Carsten,

i liked to throw a glance on the function name / function type setting, but
the notes-db contains obviously secret data, so my browser tells me "You are
not authorized to perform that operation."

Could you please post the info or is there a non-high-security-link?

Thanks a lot in advance!
--
Anton Gombkötö