  • Subject: Re: Field value
  • From: Jim Langston <jlangston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 12:01:48 -0700

Hmm... I could think of a way to do it using an array and overlaying
each element to each field in the file, but what a chore.  And everythign
would have to be done manually.  Throwing around pointers to variables,
having a lookup table to the variable name and it's location in the file,
etc...  If this was something you needed to do for your entire application,
it would probably be worth it.  But for one or two programs, it would
be much more effort than it would be worth.

So, in your program you would just need to check manually.

C         Case    X = 'Status'
C         If         Status = *Blanks
C         Eval     NotComplete = '1'
C         EndIf