Dan,

Actually, your blank message arrived after this one. Go figure.

You make some good points. We don't want to give up creative solutions just
because other people haven't learned what we have yet. As you say, we have
to strive for balance.

Here's a fogey test: have you ever used the halt indicators (H1-H9) or the
external indicators (U1-U9)? If so you're ready to move to Fogeyville.

Albert