There is a way to do this, with a little work.

The RVQMQRY command will extract the query definition to a source file,
which you could then scan. Just be sure to specify ALWQRYDFN(*YES). To do
this to a bunch of queries you would have to write a C/L program which
processes a file created with the DSPOBJD command.

This will only help you find them. They still have to be recreated manually.
The System/38 had a command to create queries, but the AS/400 doesn't for
some reason.